[GAP] Use of Ada in Spanish-speaking university-industry

Francisco J. Montoya fmontoya at dif.um.es
Mon Mar 27 13:32:35 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I would appreciate it if you were so kind to send me info on which
Spanish-speaking universities or industries are currently using Ada for
teaching or software development.

I've already seen in the AdaCore web site the list of "Academia > Member
Universities", so universities in this list do not need to send me this
info (thank you anyhow, I'm sure you would). If, however, some of these
ones are non-evident Spanish-Ada-teaching universities (i.e., from
countries where Spanish is not their native language) I would also
appreciate it if you let me know.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Francisco J. Montoya
Depto. Informatica y Sistemas, Facultad de Informatica
Voice: +34 968 364620, Fax: +34 968 364151, e-mail: fmontoya at dif.um.es