[GAP] Free copy of J. Barnes's new book for GAP members

Kathryn Fairlamb fairlamb at adacore.com
Wed Apr 12 10:00:57 CEST 2006

Thank you all for your interest in the Barnes book. As you know, we are
currently working with the publisher to provide a copy to all GAP
members free of charge.

Though we initially indicated an automatic sign-up, we have determined
it would in fact be more appropriate to ask each professor wishing to
receive the book to send email confirmation. Please also indicate if
your  mailing address has changed since you last renewed your GAP account.

No need to send a new email if you have already sent us a message in
this thread ;-)

Kind regards,

Kathy

--

AdaCore                         Tel:  +33 1 49 70 67 16
8 rue de Milan                  Fax:  +33 1 49 70 05 52
75009 Paris                     fairlamb at adacore.com
France                          www.adacore.com

Experience Ada 2005 in GNAT Pro today.