[GAP] [E701-009] - Requesting new contributions for teaching

Javier Miranda miranda at adacore.com
Mon Sep 12 20:42:04 CEST 2005

Dear GAP Member,

   With the incoming new course most of us upgrade our teaching material. If
you have any contribution (slides, exercises, documentation, tools, labs
material, etc.) that could be shared by the GAP community please contact me at
miranda at adacore.com. Please have in mind that slides and documents writen in
non-english languages are also good candidates to be shared by the GAP
community.

Regards,

--- Javier Miranda

ETSI Telecomunicacion & Applied Microelectronics Research Institute
University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Canary Islands
Spain