[GAP] The Ada Intern Program

Louise Arkwright arkwright at adacore.com
Fri Sep 9 13:30:09 CEST 2005

Dear all,

This is to let you know that as part of the GAP initiative,  we will
soon be rolling out the Ada Intern Program. Feedback we've received from
many of you reveals that Ada students often find  internships in
industry hard to come by. Interestingly, many AdaCore customers find
they have difficulities in recruiting Ada-knowledgeable interns.

In order to bridge this gap ;-) , we have set up a project via GNAT
Tracker which will enable you to provide AdaCore's customers with
student details and, in turn, you will be informed of available
internships within our world wide customer base.   More details to
follow shortly!

In the meantime,   get ready to send in your students' internship
requirements.

Best regards,

Louise Arkwright
Academic Program Manager

AdaCore                                          Tel: +33 1 49 70 67 16
8 rue de Milan                                   Fax: +33 1 49 70 05 52
75009 Paris                                      arkwright at adacore.com
France                                           www.adacore.com