[GAP] Account number

Lars Asplund lars.asplund at mdh.se
Thu Mar 10 08:38:20 CET 2005

Dear Louise,

I have looked, but not found information about my GAP-account. I wanted to
use that to download software (and not my ordinary channel...).

Can you, please, resend this information again.

/Lars

Lars Asplund                    | Email:             lars.asplund at mdh.se
Mälardalens högskola            | URL:    http://www.docs.uu.se/~asplund
Department of Computer Systems  | Telephone work:        +46 21 10 70 36
Box 883, S-721 23 VÄSTERÅS      | GSM:                   +46 70 257 2578
Sweden                          | Fax:                   +46 21 10 31 10