[GAP] [master] what happens with students?

Fabrice Kordon Fabrice.Kordon at lip6.fr
Fri Jun 24 23:50:51 CEST 2005

	Hello,

I am on the way to use GAP next year for my bachelor and master's
students. However, a colleague had an interesting question during our
last software meeting: wan we distribute GAP to our students to be
used on their own computer for work? and if yes, at what conditions
(it should not be anonymous ftp or equivalent I guess;-)?

Best regards.