[GAP] GNAT and Ada 2005 (new document!)

Javier Miranda miranda at adacore.com
Sat Jan 15 23:02:39 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

   I am glad to announce the initial version of our new document describing
all the Ada 2005 features currently available in the GAP 1.1 compiler.
The title of the document is obviously "GNAT and Ada 2005", and it is
writen by Edmond Schonberg and me. The document is available in PDF and
HTML file formats through the GAP Contributions Page (under the "Teaching
Materials" topic).

Please, feel free to send me your suggestions to improve the text and
hence facilitate our students the use of the new Ada 2005 features in
their programs.

Best regards,

--- Javier Miranda