[GAP] GAP 1.1 assistance tools

Robert Dewar dewar at adacore.com
Thu Jan 6 18:23:58 CET 2005

Jean-Jacques Lacrampe wrote:
> Thanks for your proposal; I'm interested, mainly by gnatreg

It would be helpful on this list if people would avoid the current
plague that seems to be striking of everyone quoting entire messages.
At best selective quoting is fine (the above line cries out for
selective quoting I would say :-) :-)

If everyone quotes entire messages, pretty soon, you have the entire
thread in every message. THat's not needed, messages on this list
should be properly threaded (I trust everyone will use mailers that
do threading right :-)