[SPAM] - RE: [GAP] advice on Ada in general programming languages course - Email found in subject

laski at oakland.edu laski at oakland.edu
Thu Apr 21 20:46:58 CEST 2005

I use SPARK mostly in the CSE 538 course,  "Verification of
Computer Programs." SPARK is used
to cover Static Analyis sand Program Proving, usually 2-3
assignments. In the rest of the course I use our tool STAD
(System for Testing And Debugging) to cover structural
testing (five coverage criteria, among them three data-flow
ones), debugging and some annotation-free static analysis.

No, Don't use Barnes' book, but students are encouraged to
too look into it, if not necessarily to peruse it.

janusz

Janusz Laski, Professor of Engineering
Oakland University
Rochester, Mi 48309