[GAP] GAP and gnat for OS X

Fabrice Kordon Fabrice.Kordon at lip6.fr
Wed Apr 20 16:16:53 CEST 2005

	Hello to all,

I am interested in the GAP program for two reasons:

1) as the responsible for the concurrent programming courses that of
course use Ada95 on top of Linux

2) as the responsible for a master program (Distributed Systems and
Applications) in which Ada is used on some teaching on top of both
PC/Linux, PC/Windows and Mac/OS X.

Thus, the Darwin version of gnatpro is of real interest for me since
it could allow to have the very same version of the compiler on each
type of hosts.

Apparently, GAP does not cover MacOS X? Is that definitive? I would
appreciate to be able to have before July (if possible) because July
is the traditional  period for hardware and software upgrades in the
CS department (about 400 machines;-).

So can you please tell me if you are willing to include gnat/darwin in GAP?

Best regards.