[GAP] Contribution page

Javier Miranda miranda at gnat.com
Mon Oct 18 18:43:37 CEST 2004

Martin,

   Following your proposal, I have just updated the contents of the
"GAP Contributions section" in three categories: 1) Teaching Material,
2) Libraries, and 3) Tools and utilities. The three categories are
currently available in a single html file, but you can jump directly
to each category through the index available at the start of the page.

   In addition, in order to help people to see the recent contributions
I have also added a separate file with a brief description of the recent
updates (this detail has proven to be very useful to my students and
I assume it will be also useful for us)

Thanks for your suggestion!

--- Javier Miranda