[AWS] Unable to build on windows "compilation of aws-session.adb failed"

Andrea A Andrea69x at hotmail.it
Wed Sep 4 13:29:24 CEST 2019

I'm trying to build AWS with SSL support on windows because the AWS build that GPS provides seems to misses SSL support.

I've:
_installed official adacore community binaries
-downloaded the repository
-added C:\gnat\2019 to PATH variable
-Downloaded OpenSSL DLLs from here https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/ ( "openssl-1.0.2q-x64_86-win64.zip") (the link in readme.txt is offline) and copyed thw two dll in bin and lib of gnat C:\gnat\2019.
(Now I don't know if I have to set other in order to compile with SSL support, please say me)
-Run .\win32\build.cmd C:\GNAT\2019

It starts to compile but I get a lot of "(style) incorrect line terminator" warnings, I think I can ignore them.

The compilation failed with
"compilation of aws-session.adb failed"

I attach the complete log
out.txt<https://github.com/AdaCore/aws/files/3571489/out.txt>

Is the procedure right? Why I get this error?