[AWS] Aws on OpenBSD

Sébastien Morand seb.morand at gmail.com
Fri May 30 17:03:09 CEST 2014

Asis is find now. I also get python-gnatpython using the debian source, it
looks like ok.

But I'm stucked with this error now:
$ gmake setup

gprbuild: "xoscons" up to date
Setup OS specific definitions
Generating testsuite.tags with:
!prefix,!default_library_type,enable_shared,!zlib,!xmlada,!asis,!ipv6,!ssl,!ldap,!debug,!processors,!target,x86-openbsd
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target 'setup'.  Stop.
makefile:369: recipe for target 'setup_tp' failed
gmake: *** [setup_tp] Error 2

xmlada, ssl, ldap, zlib are installed