[AWS] ada2wsdl and wsdl2aws

Tony Gair tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 17:47:15 CET 2014

Going to pushing it hard. I'll let you know the results :)

Tony Gair
Technical Director
Phone : 0191 556 1024
Mobile : 07804 596 997
Reply : tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Address : St Peters Gate, Charles Street, Sunderland, SR6 0AN
Website : www.thermionix.com
Bmshome Limited trade as Thermionix Energy

Proud Winners 2013 Seeing the capability, not the disability award by Action for Blind.