[AWS] Issues Installing AWS

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun Oct 27 16:29:18 CET 2013

Henry,

> $ make
> hello_world.gpr:29:04: no value defined for "ssl_library_type"
> hello_world.gpr:29:43: warning: undefined external reference
> hello_world.gpr:30:04: no value defined for "library_type"
> hello_world.gpr:30:35: warning: undefined external reference
> gnatmake: "hello_world" processing failed
>
> After reviewing the hello_world.gpr file I strongly suspect that an
> environment variable(s) must be
> setup and sure what they should point to.

Hum... Looks like a wrong setup on your machine! Windows keeps me amazed
by the number of case where it fails :( Ok, not only Windows but part of
the toolset MinGW MSYS probably.

Can you post (from aws build directory) the
.build/projects/aws_lib_shared.gpr file?

Thanks.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B