[AWS] Hosting AWS

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:00:08 CEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Marius Amado-Alves
<marius at amado-alves.info>wrote:

> Hi.
> Any suggestions of hosting services for an AWS-based server welcome.

I've been very pleased with linode.com. They provide some decently cheap
VPS solutions and support a fairly large range of distros. Also they have a
pretty good community.

Obviously a linode.com box is not specifically targeted at AWS hosting.
What you get is an affordable virtual Linux box hosted in what I can attest
to is a stable environment.

:o)
Thomas Løcke