[AWS] Problem using wsdl2ada

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Tue Nov 20 17:28:39 CET 2012

Björn,

> Ok, I got a slimmed wsdl working now.
> It contains 2 services, login and logout.
> wsdl2ada
> * crashes with sigsegv if the types are in wrong order as above
> * does not handle 'extension' tag

Sure it does not since I have never implemented it :)

What would be nice to test it to replace the extension by inlining the
definitions of the inherited fields. From there wsdl2ada should be
working, but what I'd like to know is if the services as generated can
be used with another framework (Visual Studio or Apache AXIS).

Can you test this?

If this is working then it is a workaround for now and more importantly
I know how to handle the extension tag.

Thanks.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B