[AWS] Installing AWS

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Thu Jun 28 17:54:33 CEST 2012

Marius,

> I have these "so" files:
>
> /usr/gnat/lib/aws/native/relocatable/libaws_ssl.so
> /usr/lib/purple-2/ssl-nss.so
> /usr/lib/purple-2/ssl.so
> /usr/lib/firefox/libssl3.so
> /usr/lib/thunderbird/libssl3.so
> /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libssl3.so
>
> (I have installed openssl, but I had these files before.)
> Is that what AWS wants, and cannot find?

No, none of them looks ok. Maybe the last one, but I do not know why it
is named libssl3.so, AWS expects (maybe wrongly) libssl.so.

That being said I would advise building AWS without SSL support to play
with it until this is solved. In AWS the only change to use https
instead of http is a value passed when starting the server. Really
something we can worry later :)

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|