[AWS] Bug in the AWS WebSocket implementation

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:29:21 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Emmanuel Briot <briot at adacore.com> wrote:

> I am asking on this list in the hope that someone has experience with
> other tools (Ruby, Python,…) where connection from iOS is possible, and we
> could perhaps trace the headers to check what's wrong in AWS.
>
> Help much appreciated,

I would've loved to help, were it not for two facts:

1. I don't own any iOS devices.
2. My vacation starts tomorrow, and my wife would probably not appreciate
me bringing my computer.  :D

I hope someone else can help track down these issues, as WebSockets is too
important a web-technology to not get right.

Good luck!
Thomas Løcke