[AWS] AWS.Cookie patch suggestion

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:47:15 CET 2012

This patch seems to fix the horrible problems with the Get and Exists
functions that Maciej pointed out the other day. I've tested it using the
cookie key/value pairs that Maciej used in his Test procedure, and it all
works well here on my system. This patch also adds the URL_Decode call,
which I'd forgotten in the patch I posted in the original bug-report thread.

Please test, and let me know if you find any problems.

:o)
Thomas Løcke