[AWS] Trying to build on Windows

Marius Amado-Alves marius at amado-alves.info
Wed Jan 11 22:30:40 CET 2012

Anyone building for SSL successfully on Windows?
Thanks a lot.

/*
I thought I was in the clear, building (HTTP_Client = demo Agent) on
Windows, but no.
On a "https..." address I got an "SSL not supported" error.
So I went back and reinstalled AWS for SSL (by editing makefiles!)
Still no luck.
It compiles, but then gives "SSL not supported" error
The AWS manual says to add -largs -lssl -lcrypto to the gnatmake command.
So I added that to the command for project file (still required).
That gives a "cannot find -lssl" error from ld.exe
Probably I need to (re)install some ssl library somewhere (which and
where?) (I am pretty sure this Windows has SSL).
*/