[AWS] The new Too_Many_Parameters exception

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:59:47 CET 2012

Hey all,

Is the Too_Many_Parameters exception that is raised when a client is
sending excessive POST parameters handled internally by AWS, and all we
users have to do is keep an eye on the log data, or do I have to add an
exception handler for this in every method that make use of POST parameters?

I glanced at the code, but I couldn't find a place where the exception was
caught, hence the question.

:o)
Thomas Løcke