[AWS] AWS GPL 2011 / Random Tasking_Error (aws-utils.adb:759) on applicatoin launch

David SAUVAGE - AdaLabs Ltd david.sauvage at adalabs.com
Fri Feb 3 10:21:37 CET 2012

Dear Pascal,

finally I got it, it as nothing to do with AWS.

The project use some high level components built using gprbuild, and
other low level components build using gnatmake.

Depending on what components are built first the issue happen...

I am using only gnatmake to build all components and the issue do not
happen anymore.

Sorry for the spam.

Cheers,

David SAUVAGE