[AWS] Missing WebSocket files on 2012 release of AWS

Sebastiano Gottardo dextorer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:47:26 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to setup an AWS project which supports the WebSocket protocol.
Anyway, I noticed that the whole part of WebSocket files are completely
missing from the archive downloaded from
http://libre.adacore.com(specifically, this
aws-gpl-2.11.0-src.tgz<http://mirrors.cdn.adacore.com/art/c977b13547973585884dff0fe6e46606fa870d62>);
the WebSocket demo is missing, too. Are those files available from the
public Git repository (the one suggested in the AWS main page, that is to
say http://forge.open-do.org/anonscm/git/aws/aws.git) or where are they? I
really fancy the idea of trying this protocol for my academic project and I
would regret falling back on HTTP Streaming or similar solutions.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiano