[AWS] [aws-config-ini.adb] Clean config to avoid wrong configuration settings when using multiple servers.

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Mon Aug 13 19:29:31 CEST 2012

David,

> this patch (diff from aws-gpl-2012) to avoid wrong configuration
> settings when using multiple AWS servers.

I do not agree with this patch. The specs reads:

>    procedure Read
>      (Config   : in out Object;
>       Filename : String);
>    --  Read Filename and update the configuration object with the
>    --  options read from it. Raises Ada.Text_IO.Name_Error if Filename does
>    --  not exist. Raises Constraint_Error in case of wrong any parameter name
>    --  or value.

It is really expected to be able to read multiple files and to update
the same config. If you have multiple servers the solution is to use
multiple config objects. Will this work for you? Or maybe there is a
specific scenario causing problems?

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|