[AWS] No route to host Net.Connect failed because Net.Wait failed

Joseph Montanez jmontanez at gorilla3d.com
Fri Apr 13 06:23:31 CEST 2012

IPv6 is already set to false. So i just tried setting it to true and
clean / recompiling and it gives the same error. the weird part is I
compiled static version of it on that same server, put it on a debian
6 server and it runs just fine.

I don't think I use, its from a cygwin ssh terminal I run the
commands. I also use google dns, which I think still lacks ipv6.

--
Joseph Montanez
Web Developer