[AWS] No more 304's?

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:24:56 CET 2011

Hey all,

Running the latest AWS (commit
ff488c2c4f8a716f9469c59c26fdca29469ddd7a) I'm not getting any 304's on
my content. Everything is 200, both on page visit/re-visit and
refreshes.

I believe that this was not the case a few months ago when I coded my
static content handlers. Or is my brain playing tricks on me?

Could someone else perhaps verify if this really is happening, or if
it's just me? If it really is the case that AWS no longer returns 304
for non-modified content, then I'll gladly get to work on finding the
"offending" commit.

:o)
Thomas Løcke