[AWS] AWS fails to install on Debian 6.0

Ludovic Brenta ludovic at ludovic-brenta.org
Fri Dec 9 14:11:13 CET 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 23:30:10 +1100, Brett wrote:
> Just tried your suggestion, various packages installed OK, but
> did not change the results of the 'make'.

Of course not, if you are talking about the "make" of AWS GPL
Edition.  But now you no longer need to compile AWS because I've
done that for you :) See "dpkg -L libasw2.7-dev" and
"dpkg -L libaws2.7.  The compilation of your own programs using
AWS is now much simpler.  See the file
/usr/share/ada/adainclude/aws.gpr which you now have on your
machine to see why.

--
Ludovic Brenta.