[AWS] gprbuild

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Thu Oct 28 06:01:40 CEST 2010

Le 27 oct. 2010 à 11:04, Pascal Obry a écrit :

> Thomas,
>
>> hi :-)
>>
>> now i have
>> + gnatmake --version
>> GNATMAKE 4.4.3 20091023 (prerelease) [gcc-4_4-branch revision 153489]
> >
>> Isn't it "GNAT GPL 2009" ?
>
> No, this is a mingw or cygwin version, not sure.

no, it is the mac os version
http://homepage.mac.com/awreynolds/.Public/Ada/i686/fsf-i686-ada-4.4-20091023-10.6-most-langs.tgz

>> because now i get
>> + make setup build install ENABLE_SHARED=false prefix=/Users/thomas/Administration-ordinateur/autoinstall/autre
>> make[1]: gprbuild: No such file or directory
>
> This is because you are missing gprbuild. I encourage you to install GNAT GPL 2010 which can be downloaded from AdaCore libre web site.

well, "GNAT GPL 2010" works fine :-)
just not very nice to not have a unique url to send it to someone, but very nice to not have to make a complete subscription :-)

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance
http://www.portparallele.com/ThomasDECONTES/