[AWS] Emails created - How to best enable sending using AWS?

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Mon Nov 15 14:07:10 CET 2010

Thomas,

> How would I best go about (ab)using AWS to send those?
>
> Any and all ideas are more than welcome.

Now that the e-mail is fully composed with all headers and the body there
is no easy way to send them from AWS. It would have been easier to bring
some quoted-printable encoding into AWS :)

The only solution I see is to send the e-mail yourself opening a socket and
following the SMTP protocol. See rfc0821, rfc1521 and rfc2554 provided with
AWS.

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--|              http://www.obry.net
--|