[AWS] AWS 2.8.0w, sessions and Opera

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov at ada-ru.org
Thu May 27 06:46:53 CEST 2010

On 05/27/2010 02:12 AM, Thomas Løcke wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm experiencing a weird issue when accessing an AWS test application
> with Opera. Sessions are enabled and when accessing the application
> using Opera two sessions are created. Only one of them are used.

Maybe it is because of parallel page loading.
2 requests sending simultaneously would produce 2 sessions, but only one
would be used by Opera.
Try to make singel simple request, without any references and images in
page.
And try to turn off "Opera turbo" mode.
Menu Tools/Preferences, "Web Pages" page.