[AWS] AWS.Parameters.Get

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Mon May 17 14:19:27 CEST 2010

Oo~ thank you.

Can I use AWS.Parameters.Add to build a AWS.Parameters.List which is
later to be passed to another function via

             return AWS.Response.URL ( Location =>
Locations.Web_Record ) ;

where the List will be retrieved using AWS.Parameters.Get?

Thanks again.

--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004