[AWS] AWS.Parameters.Get

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Mon May 17 13:35:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am wondering if this is my overlook or it has been hidden. Where can
I find AWS.Parameters.Get as in:

       Search_String  : constant String := AWS.Parameters.Get
                                              ( Table => Form_Data,
                                                Name  => "searchstr" ) ;

I have searched through entire AWS directories and can't find where it
is. Can someone please shine some lights on me? Thanks.

grep -n "function Get (Table" *.ad[sb]      ---------> found nothing

grep -n "function Get " *.ad[sb]       -------------> found nothing
matching (Table, Name).

--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004