[AWS] [Template Parser] How to use Cursor_Tag

Mathieu Benard mat.benard at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:47:00 CEST 2010

Hi every one,

I'd like to use the template parser (stand alone) which is part of the AWS.
My project's goal is to generate xml files from templates.

Currently , I'm encountering some difficulties. I wrote to Pascal Obry which
advised me to ask my questions in this mailinglist.
So, I''ve a data model which contains *messages*, these messages contain  *
words*.

The part of the template dedicated to these messages looks like :

@@TABLE@@
<message name="@_MSG_NAME_@">....
          <word name="@_WORD_NAME_@">....
@@END_TABLE@@

Actually, I don't know how I could find the good words matching a given
message. Moreover, a given word could belong to many different messages.

I've tried to understand how  dynamic *Cursor_Tag *(see template parser API)
works, because it seems to be the adequated tag to handle complexe
structures.

Unfortunatly, I didn't understand the principle. I've also tried to
understand Cursor_tag via the templates parser tests (from svn repository)
but I did not succeed to launch it, because gnatpython is missing on my work
station (I 'm not allowed to install it).

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions

--
Mathieu Bénard