[AWS] AWS Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Thu Jan 21 17:40:33 CET 2010

Adrian,

> I have had a quick hack to support multiple css files etc in AWS.

Don't know what you are calling a quick hack but it sounds like it is
the way to do it in AWS. AWS will be called for every .css file, you
need to call AWS.Status.URI to know which file is actually requested.
This is what you do for .html I suppose.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|