[AWS] AWS Digest, Vol 55, Issue 4

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Thu Jan 21 06:13:30 CET 2010

One more question:

I have

	#header-logo {
		background: transparent url(images/logo1.png) no-repeat scroll
center center;
		float: left;
		margin: 5px 15px 5px 20px;
	}

	#footer-logo {
		background: transparent url(images/logo2.png) no-repeat scroll
center center;
		float: left;
		margin: 5px 15px 5px 20px;
  	}

in the style.css to load logo1.png and logo2.png. For a single css, I
can use method as in Tero's example. How can I tell AWS where to look
for the image files (*.png, *.gif, *.jpg, etc)? (return a path instead
of a file). Let say my images are located at www/images and my css is
in www/static.

Thanks.