[AWS] Possible bug with hotplug and AWS 2.8.0w

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:05:36 CEST 2010

Hey all,

I'm having some trouble getting hotplugging to work with AWS 2.8.0.w.
It constantly fails with the error "wrong authorization". After much
mucking about with different configs and whatnot, I finally broke down
and dived into aws-server-hotplug.adb where I took a look at
Check_Auth. I added some Put_Line calls here and there, and quickly
noticed that the two digest values were indeed different. I could not
figure out what went wrong, so in order to try hotplugging, I simply
hardcoded a return True into Check_Auth, and voila! my hotplug module
worked.   :o)

My problems might very well relate to bad configuration, but seeing as
things appear to be quite simple to setup, I thought I'd rather report
this.

Regards,
Thomas Løcke