[AWS] Cookies and other minor stuff added to new Git repo

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 00:27:38 CEST 2010

Hey,

I've added my cookie package, and other minor additions to AWS, to my
new AWS Git repo:

$ git clone git://ada-dk.org/thomas/AWS.git

The cookie package have been updated to handle strings, integers,
floats and booleans transparently, and I've added some usage examples
to the documentation. I'm no texi wizard, so I'm sure there's room for
improvement.

I still can't build the documentation (make build_doc) on my Ubuntu
with a full texlive install running, so I've not seen how the final
cookie documentation looks in PDF/HTML format.

:o)
Thomas Løcke