[AWS] Email woes - sending mixed HTML/text emails

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:11:08 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Pascal Obry <pascal at obry.net> wrote:
> I think it is, or very close... maybe it needs a little patch :)

I grabbed the latest svn, and it appears that there are at least some
multipart/alternative support in there. YAY!

Sadly I haven't been able to test it, because it wont build on my
Ubuntu  9.1. It fails with this error:

AWS$ make setup build install
creating auto.cgpr
gprbuild: "check_config" up to date
Setup OS specific definitions
Generating testsuite.tags with:
!prefix,!default_library_type,!default_target,enable_shared,zlib,xmlada,!asis,!ipv6,!ssl,!ldap,!debug,!cjobs,!demos,!target,x86-linux
creating auto.cgpr
include.gpr:32:09: no suffixes specified for "makefile"
src.gpr:34:09: no suffixes specified for "makefile"
gprbuild: "tools/tools.gpr" processing failed
make: *** [build-native] Error 4

Version 2.7 (the Libre AWS edition) builds without a hitch.

Anybody got a clue?

Regards,
Thomas Løcke