[AWS] AWS - maintain state between server and client

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:44:48 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Ludovic Brenta
<ludovic at ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> I see that AWS.Server.Start takes an optional boolean parameter called
> Session. The doc says:
>
> If Session is set to true the server will keep a session ID for each
> client. The client will be able to save and get variables associated
> with this session ID.
>
> See also the package AWS.Session.

I got near instant help from tkoskine at #ada:   http://pastebin.ca/1858887

I'm well aware of the session cookie (and plan on using it
extensively!), but I need cookies that don't expire at end of session.

If the above "trick" works, then I'm set.

:o)
Thomas Løcke