[AWS] gprbuild

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun Oct 25 19:07:35 CET 2009

Thomas,

> can i try to modify aws to circumvent gprbuild, or is it too specific
> and needed ?

This will be quite difficult. I've done the move to gprbuild for good
reasons and this was lot of work. So going backward won't be easy.

> i would like very much to be able to work with aws on mac os x 10.4.11
> no matter if it's not with the last version of aws, although i would
> prefer it :-)

Hum... using an older version could also be tricky. There has been some
change done in the compiler recently that was not compatible with AWS.
You may try it anyway. Look at AWS svn and use version just before the
move to gprbuild.

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|