[AWS] Question about using AWS.

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov at ada-ru.org
Fri Oct 16 05:14:40 CEST 2009

Pascal Obry wrote:
> Ivan,
>

>> I would be very grateful for the help.
>>

> This is because by default AWS bind to localhost.
Pascal,

AWS should connect to all available IP addresses on the host computer by
default.
I do not see default bind to localhost in the source codes, do you ?
The Server_Host is empty by default.
Empty Host in Bind call mean Any_Inet_Addr.
      if Host = "" then
         Inet_Addr := Sockets.Any_Inet_Addr;

I think Ivans friend did not make correct host computer configuration.