[AWS] "Post Timeout" result from AWS.Client.Post?

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Wed May 13 10:41:58 CEST 2009

> Ok, I think a similar issue has been fixed recently. One option would be
> to use AWS sources from Subversion repository or wait for GNAT GPL 2009.

I'd just add a comment here - if you opt for AWS from SVN (which is
what I did as Pascal managed to fix a number of issues for me in
the SVN version) and keep using GNAT 2008, you will also need:
- SVN version of XMLAda
- use support/gnat-gpl-2008-editions.dif for AWS-SVN
- don't go beyond AWS-SVN rev. r141274, as gprbuild which is too old
  in GPL 2008 (will be fixed in GPL 2009)

Petr

                           Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz