[AWS] Storage_Error in "Dispatch" demo

Jeremy Piffret j.piffret at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:54:49 CET 2009

hardware test ?
First time I see that :) But isn't this what linux does each times it
boots ?
I don't see anything wrong on dmsg
Besides, I got the error message not when I log in, but within the ...
30 first minutes I'd say.

And I tried today to run the demo Dispatcher before getting the message,
it still doesn't work