[AWS] AWS.Jabber Package

Valeriy Gavrikov subjrs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:44:05 CET 2009

Hi Pascal & list

I have some questions about AWS.Jabber.Client package

How can I send the Presence string to jabber server? In particular I want to
have possibility to join into any groupchats
on the jabber server (example: "<presence to='

XMPP protocol contains some features, like <iq> requests about client
Version, client Time and others - would be it able in
AWS.Jabber.Client in the future?

P.S. I just want to create Jabber Bot under AWS Technology ;) (like
Sulci/Ocaml)

Thanks

--
Best Regards,