[AWS] FW: Building AWS with libgnutls

Dennison, Ted Ted.Dennison at flightsafety.com
Mon Jun 2 16:31:00 CEST 2008

Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> Linking libaws with libgnutls has  a technical problem which I haven't
> been able to correct.  The  symptom is that both ada2wsdl and wsdl2aws
> segfault during  elaboration.  The  segmentation fault takes  place in
> the call to gcry_control which is at aws-net-ssl__gnutls.adb:1000.

Obviously there could be a million reasons for this. However, I know a
common cause of this particular symptom in an Ada program is a task
having too small of a stack for the amount of data being declared in it.
There's usually a global default, which can be changed for a given task
with pragma Storage_Size.