[AWS] AWS Digest, Vol 34, Issue 8

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov at ada-ru.org
Mon Sep 17 06:24:34 CEST 2007

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 wrote:

>> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:28:35 +0700
>> From: Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov at ada-ru.org
>> <mailto:anisimkov at ada-ru.org>>
>> Subject: Re: [AWS] AWS.Client
>> To: Adrian Hoe ??? <mailbox at adrianhoe.com <mailto:mailbox at adrianhoe.com>>
>> Cc: aws at lists.adacore.com <mailto:aws at lists.adacore.com>
>>
>> Adrian Hoe ??? wrote:
>>>
>>> This is what I captured:
>>>
>>> Every JPEG frame is separated by a header:
>>> --myboundary
>> So, it is "multipart" server-push format.
>> There is not parser for multipart server push stream in the AWS
>> client side.
>> But it is easy to write such parser on top or Read_Some routine.
>
> I have resolved my problems. Simple solution, actually my
> carelessness. It is posted at my site http://adrianhoe.com/adrianhoe/
>
> Perhaps I can contribute some code for that. Will see later when I
> have produced real useful codes for my project.
Good. AWS already has a HTTP multipart format parser, but it is in the
server side, for parse multipart-form uploaded files.
It would be good to have common parser for client and for server side.
If the client side parser would have a
flaxible enought interface, it would be possible to use it in the server
side too.