[AWS] AWS Digest, Vol 34, Issue 8

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Sat Sep 15 13:28:32 CEST 2007

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:28:35 +0700
> From: Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov at ada-ru.org>
> Subject: Re: [AWS] AWS.Client
> To: Adrian Hoe ??? <mailbox at adrianhoe.com>
> Cc: aws at lists.adacore.com
>
> Adrian Hoe ??? wrote:
>>
>> This is what I captured:
>>
>> Every JPEG frame is separated by a header:
>> --myboundary
> So, it is "multipart" server-push format.
> There is not parser for multipart server push stream in the AWS
> client side.
> But it is easy to write such parser on top or Read_Some routine.

I have resolved my problems. Simple solution, actually my
carelessness. It is posted at my site http://adrianhoe.com/adrianhoe/

Perhaps I can contribute some code for that. Will see later when I
have produced real useful codes for my project.

Will see about it.

Thanks.
--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004