[AWS] problem building AWS

shyam laximan shyam.laximan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:05:37 CEST 2007

Hi Pascal,

I have set the env variable and build , got this error here but I think the
essential files were compiled

Generate resources for res_demo
Generate stub/skel from WSDL documents
make[1]: *** [build_wsdl] Error 53
make: *** [demos_build] Error 2

Now i want to install and i got this error

$ make setup install
cp: cannot stat `docs/html': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `templates_parser/docs/templates_parser.html': No such file
or d
irectory
cp: cannot stat `templates_parser/docs/templates_parser.info*': No such file
or
directory

QUESTION :  Did it install fully or I am missing some files.

thanks for your great help, i appreciate it a lot.