[AWS] INSTALL variable

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Sun Oct 14 15:34:30 CEST 2007

Le 10 oct. 07 à 18:13, Pascal Obry a écrit :

> Thomas De Contes a écrit :
>> well, it seems that there is nothing like `gtkada-config`
>
> Consider using project files. This is a very powerful and cross-
> platform
> solution.
>
>> so, how should i do to compile my prgms ?
>> ADA_PROJECT_PATH=~/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/ ?
>
> For your own project just with "aws", a very simple example would be:
>
> with "aws";
> project My_Project is
>    for Source_Dirs use ("src");
>    for Object_Dir use "obj";
>    for Main use ("my_main.adb");
> end My_Project;

ok, i'll look at it, thank you for the example :-)

but I don't want to plunge myself in that now

seeing gtkada-config,
i think i should use

-aI/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/include/aws/
-aO/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/lib/aws/
-largs /Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/lib/aws/
libaws_include.a /Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/
lib/aws/libaws_ssl.a /Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/
autre/lib/aws/libaws.a /Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/
autre/lib/aws/libz.a

do you agree ?

maybe
-aI/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/include/aws/
-aO/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/lib/aws/
is enough ?

--
j'agis contre l'assistanat, je travaille dans une SCOP !